Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "GoombaP"
> wrote:

> There are thousands of recipes available. What's your absolutely,
> positively, most sinfully delicious hot fudge sauce? Mmmm.

When I get an urge, I melt about 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips in
the microwave with some corn syrup (a tablespoon?), stir it smooth, and
then add some sweetened condensed milk. Until it's the consistency I
like. I suppose I should see if I've got the particulars written down
anywhere for more. I think a 6-oz bag of chips (do they still come that
small?) and about 1/4 cup corn syrup and a 15 oz can (if it's still that
size) condensed milk. Great on vanilla ice cream. FWIW.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 9/2/04; check the Fairs Fare tab.