Old 17-10-2016, 04:25 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Stevia and artificial sweeteners

"T" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

If you ever wondered about Stevia, you can read all about it here.
This is an EXTREMELY well documented article.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/substance/stevia

Synopsis: it is good for Diabetics.

Nope. Never wondered about it and would never use it.

And here is a HIGHLY documented article on Sucralose/Splenda.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/toxic-in...se-aka-splenda

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/suc...eleases-dioxin

Synopsis: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense. I don't much care for it so don't use it either except for the
occasional batch of cranberry salad. I might make that every three years or
so.