Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default Remodeling is finished.

On 10/13/2016 11:17 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> Remember earlier this summer I kept saying we were remodeling the bathroom?
> Well, it's essentially complete. For those who were interested in the
> project, go to <http://www.adi.com/~hamilton>
>
> I have to say, the pictures don't do it justice. The wall color in
> particular photographs as a boring tan, when it actually is a golden
> caramel that picks up one of the colors in the shower walls (and
> vanity top) and in the glass mosaic tile.

Beautiful! What are those bottles? Very nice looking.

We have the same bathroom. The first time we had it redone,
I had the window changed to a casement window and the bottom
half changed to wall.

I'm always amazed when people tackle projects like that
themselves, probably because I'm afraid of a) plumbing and
b) getting into it and finding out I can't finish the job
after tearing the place apart.

Congratulations on the new bathroom.

nancy