Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default 100 Healthy Raw Snacks And Treats

On 9/27/2016 12:27 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message

>>> for > >> my

>>> than
>>>
>>> Lighten up, Jill. Everyone knows it's a simple word-change joke.

>> Bullshit. It's only a joke to the bullies who do it. The rest of us
>> see it for what it is and it's not funny.

> Absolutely, I really hate it when people change posts. It's very
> juvenile and not appreciated by anyone, except maybe the person that did
> it.
>
> Cheri

Gary found it funny. I have no idea whether or not I'll live to 67. Or
76. Or 57. I don'understand why my age is amusing. I'm not running
for office, not out to win a photo contest.

What annoys me is the constantly morphing nicknames to avoid killfiles.
They just look pathetic since they are so easily identifiable.

Jill