Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default OT Straws?

Dave Smith wrote:
>Nancy2 wrote:
>>
>> I have never seen a bus stop and wait for a child who is late. When we rode
>> the bus in grade school, if we missed it, too bad.

>That's the way it should be.

I always walked to school. In grade school it was about 1/3 mile,
there were crossing guards. In JHS it was a little over 1/2 mile, no
crossing guards but I was a crossing guard for the grade school kids,
I still have the badge. In HS it was a little over 2 miles. We were
given passes for the subway but only the sissies/faggots took the
train... the rest of us walked and played grab ass feeling up the
girls so the trip went quickly... the girls liked the attention or
they would have taken the train. There were no sex ed classes back
then, wasn't invented yet, sex ed was learned in the streets. But
among classmates sex ed was above the waist... occasionally a girl got
knocked up but it was found out later it was by a family member, an
older brother or an uncle. Normal guys were very happy making out and
getting a little titty, or occasionally some dry humping. Back then a
girl thought having sex was a hicky on her neck. LOL