Richard Kovach

It looks a lot like the cast iron hand-crank one that I used to mulch
raisins before adding them to my fruit wines. It'll likely grind
anything to a pulp, including skins and seeds. You wouldn't want to
do that to any seeded grapes or you'd get massive tannins and vegetal
flavours. But it probably wouldn't hurt for other fruits like
strawberries.

Cheers,
Richard