Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default No tipping policies

On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 12:09:09 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> The deceased is placed adjacent to the drive-through window, and mourners
>> can view the body without leaving their car.

>That is so messed up. The human race needs to be replaced.

I notice that death rites are changing quite fast now, even in places
you least expect it. I went to the memorial for an old vet I knew and
played bridge with, it was an RC church and the service was short,
light and his grandsons spoke. Then as it ended, this portly old
priest said 'No gloom now, Murph would have disliked that, just boogie
on up the hall for some grub' and he proceeded to do so. Murph would
have loved that.