CRO

Default Flourless and Sugar-Free Cake

Wanna do it the simple way? Get the Adkins bake mixes or muffen mixes
and work from there...a little sour cream here....an xtra egg yoke
there, some crushed Endulgence bars....some ground nuts... some sugar
free coffee flavorings. Let me know what you find. I like the banana
nut muffen with some chopped nuts and a dab of sour cream mixed in and
baked in a loaf.