Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tom Del Rosso[_5_] Tom Del Rosso[_5_] is offline

Default Convection ovens

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Oster-Desi...-Oven/13729291

>>> just $99
>>>

>> Or
>> http://www.walmart.com/ip/...

> What the OP is asking for is a countertop convection oven.
>
> You cannot shop these at Walmart or Target.
>
> It's a pretty hard request. You may have to look at restaurant supply
> houses and browse the brand names from there. They are not a regular
> retail item. They cost $400 +/- $75.

The Oster allegedly has convection and it is a model I looked at, but
ATK and other reviews chose either the Cuisinart or the Breville. I
expect price to reflect something about quality so I'm not sure the
Oster and other $100 models are capable of actually circulating air like
a convection should, and lasting. The question was asked in the hope
that somebody has owned some of these things.