Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default I did it. I grew a potato

dsi1 wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:31:50 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> > > OK, Spiderman.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
> > though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
> > do this? ;0

> I'd like to see Tinypic taken down as much as the next guy but I doubt that you hold the key to this. I encourage you to try though. Good luck!

I have no dream that I'm the only one that's figured this out. Just in
this ng so far. I can change tags but it's a quick win and I'll forget
all about it next week. Smartass's steve and marty though are meanwhile
annoyed that I figured it out and they haven't. LOL LOL LOL Those
slow learners. Dumbasses that think they know it all. It's a minor but
fun victory. :-D