Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Greatest! The Greatest! is offline

Default I did it. I grew a potato

tert in seattle wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:

> >> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
> >> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

> > That's what I'm wondering. We should probably tag our pictures rather
> > than having tert and Sheldon setting them for us. But if they can
> > still be changed then that's useless.

> looks like I've got a fan!

Be careful, there, TERT...sqwoitz will be sending you requests for sexual assignations, something he used to do with me years ago. He insisted he was "the best little drag queen around", and that he'd love to have me "squire" him about the desolate Houston bayous that he at that time called "home"....he even said he had a way to keep his nylons from bagging in the wilting Houston humidity.

--
Best
Greg