AArDvarK

Default SAUSAGE & PEPPERS: Bake or fry?

"Lady Cake" > wrote in message ...
> Is is better to make Italian sausage & peppers in the oven? Or on the stove? What about a pressure cooker?
>
> Any good recipes? Which peppers are better.....red, green, or the fancy yellow/orange ones?

In the oven on a rack, slow cook at a low heat with water
in a metal container on the bottom floor of the oven. Make
sure the rack is coated with a heavy oil such as peanut oil.
Olive oil on red bell peppers, with garlic, are the best. You
could throw in parsnips (white carrots), onions, whole
garlic cloves, and red potatos too. I've done it all.
--
Sincerely,
Alex