BillB

On 3 Sep 2004 19:54:10 -0700, Incontinentius Buttocks wrote:

> "Café" gives the image of a café, whereas my store has
> limited space with counters and stools, not meant to be a particularly
> comfortable place to linger over coffee.

Then you have a little "Counter Café". Would word order matter
(assuming that Counter would be understood and inoffensive in
Brazil)? In the USA either "Café California" or "California Café"
would work, with the former even indicating a slightly more upscale
establishment. I like the sound of Rechę Rápido though.