Straggler

if you're looking for something like the "Ba-Tampte" brand (found in
the refrigerated part of the Kosher aisle in many groceries on the
east coast, has the red & white label that says "half-sour"), the
recipe Leslie gives below looks great.

the only apparent difference I see is the garlic in the bottom of the
jar in my fridge appears crushed or chopped, and there's no dill
(maybe they leave it in the barrels when packing the jars for shipping
or maybe they dont use any).

the label list says cukes, water, salt, garlic, spices (there looks to
be mustard seed, peppercorns and cumin seeds).

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:59:03 -0500, "James A. Finley"