PENMART01

Default Brussel[s] sprouts

In article >, Melba's
Jammin' > writes:

> Mark Thorson
> wrote:
>> I eat lots of Brussels sprouts, and I've discovered I like them
>> best raw [gasp!].

>Kind of like eating raw cabbage? I love the inner part of a nice sweet
>head of cabbage. I nibble when prepping cole slaw.

Me too... and the heart is cooks treat. But I gotta tell ya, how sweet and
tender the inner part of a cabbage, it's nothing compared with when it's a
fresh picked head from your own garden... no comparison to those ancient
stupidmarket cabbages... next year I'm gonna plant even more heads. And here
yoose thought I was gonna comment on nibbling around the sweet part.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon