Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Video: Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Cheryl wrote:

> Sqwertz > Wrote in message:
> > How about a Sunday Grilled Cheese Cook-In? <cough>
> >
> > -sw
> >

> Sounds good to me! I need to hit the store and pick up some good bread, some cheese and I think some butter. Lol I'm not a bit prepared for grilled cheese today.

I made my 2 grilled cheese sandwiches yesterday, the old traditional
way.

- Buttered one side of fresh white bread
- added one slice of american cheese product
- added one slice of good tomato
- salt and pepper
- other slice of buttered bread

The 2nd one, I added two slices of the cheese. Not so good. I prefer
the one slice deal. To make it a real old time comfort food, a bowl of
tomato soup would have been nice. Didn't do it this time.