Melinda

Jim, what Metro library would that be may I ask? I just asked our
local county referance librarian and they said that the only two
copies they could find were the British Library and the Kanagawa
University Library in Japan. After reading the table of contents on
the page you linked to, it sounds very interesting...if I can access
it relatively easily for free that is. Thanks.

http://www.woodhead-publishing.com/f...ricul/tea.html