Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_20_] dsi1[_20_] is offline

Default Mother's Day was [OT] Life after cell phone

On 5/18/2016 11:13 AM, Orographic wrote:
> On 5/18/2016 2:37 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> There's a stretch of road on Kalanianaole hwy along Bellows beach that
>> makes me very sleepy. This is traveling NW on the the highway. I feel
>> fine going into the area but a mile later, I can barely keep my eyes
>> open. It's a strange natural phenomenon. The next time I go that way,
>> I'll have my wife drive so I can take a nap.

> That sounds to me like an energy vortex.
>
> I suspect that there is some sort of ionic concentration - likely positive?
>
> I've got a rural road I used to drive along the southern border where
> the same thing happened, always in one specific stretch - then as I hit
> town it lifts.
>
> It's been bad enough that would I crank the music and drop the windows.
>
>> My guess is that there are other people out there that have a similar
>> experience with the roads they travel. My guess is we can induce sleep
>> in people by getting a handle on what's happening.

> I do not doubt it.

The first thing that needs to be done is a geological survey of the
area. Traveling through some magnetic lines of force would seem to be
reasonable. That induces electrical currents in conductors - maybe it
does the same with the brain. The area is used by the military for
exercises. I don't know if that's a factor. It's a very interesting
thing.