Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default [OT] Life after cell phone

On 4 May 2016 15:23:40 GMT, notbob > wrote:

> On 2016-05-04, jmcquown > wrote:
>
> > I'm depriving myself of a needless second phone bill.

> Amazing how that simple fact seems to elude most ppl.
>
> BTW, you may be interested in a telling revelation. Turns out the
> same ppl most likely to watch Sharknado are also the same ppl most
> likely to have cell phones and use social media, like twitter.
>
> ......lordy! .....don't get me started. 8|

Unlike certain people who complain like crazy about something and
continually put it down on rfc and then act like it's the second
coming after they get one.

--

sf

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.