Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] Life after cell phone

On 5/4/2016 12:03 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 5/4/2016 11:32 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 5/4/2016 11:00 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>>> If you look, you'll see cell phone boosters for sale, they don't
>>> seem to be attached to any carrier.

>> The ones I was talking about were for residential use.

> They make commercial models. From what I can tell, various companies
> agree to its use for their network.
>
> nancy

No one wanted that big tower to be their view. And while various
companies might be able to provide commercial boosters, there was no
mention of that by Dataw management.

There was a proposal last year to DNA test dog feces in an attempt to
identify and arrest people who don't scoop up after their dogs. These
people are nuts.

Jill