Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2[_2_] Nancy2[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] Life after cell phone

I have a cell phone only to use when my landline is so filled with static I
can't hear the other person. Nobody knows the number. I don't take it
anywhere, altho if I ever traveled, I would put it in the car just for 911.
I have never had a cellphone to use on a regular basis. And I love my
life without. I can't believe what people pay for their monthly cellphone
use. It's outrageous.

My little LG flip phone from Walmart was $30. I do have to put minutes in
periodically, which go to waste, but it's super cheap.

I am still waiting for a cellphone which doesn't require an X-amount of purchased
minutes.

N.