Old 26-04-2016, 06:41 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants
[email protected] vanadawoodspoa@gmail.com is offline

Default Looking for Former NYC Restaurant Owners

On Tuesday, August 10, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Until Summer 1988, one of New York City's premier French restaurants was LE
VERT GALANT, located on 46th Street and Avenue of the Americas (i.e. Sixth
Avenue).We became very close with owners Maurice and Marilyn Emery (sic?).
Once the restaurant closed, Maurice became General Manager at ELMER'S, a
steak and seafood restaurant on Second Avenue and 55th St. That later closed
too, and we lost contact with Maurice and Marilyn. Any former LE VERT GALANT
patrons out there? And, does anyone know the whereabouts of Maurice and
Marilyn?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

I did Marilyn's hair in NJ, I have been thinking of her...