Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Produce shortage?

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:06:32 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Jeßus" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:43:14 -0700, "Julie Bove"

m...

>>> LOL, just unreal.

>>Oh? Then please tell me where I said this. Yeah when Im stepped on the
>>nail or the piece of glass, there was pain. What is supposed to be
>>causing
>>pain now?

> Oh, now it's all about NOW, is it? Maybe you should take a little more
> care with what you post Julie if you don't like people taking you to
> task for what you post here.

WTF? Where oh where did I ever post that my feet were painful? And what
malady is supposed to be causing this pain? I am going to leave now and
walk with my crippled feet and legs down to the mailbox. Yes, I have to
stop every 30 steps or so to rest. It's what I do. There may or may not be
pain but if there is, it will likely not be in my feet! Right now it is in
my neck. Big time.