Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] is offline

Default HIEFER JULIE BOVINE IS NOTICING A "Produce shortage?"

On 4/24/2016 7:50 PM, Julie BoveINE wrote:
> Anyone else noticing produce problems in their area? Seems no matter
> where I go, they have more bananas than usual. They do look good but
> none of us are big on those so don't need. As for the rest... There
> seems to be less variety than usual for this time of year, and often I
> leave the store with less than I wanted or even an alternate thing. And
> it's not just one store but every store.

Julie? When a fatass gets to craving fer some green munchies, and then
we suddenly realize that out in CalifornIA they gots a water shortage,
is it any wonder why we ain't gots more a'shortage than we already gots?
I mean, it's just common sense.