Posted to rec.food.cooking
jinx the minx jinx the minx is offline

Default Chicken stew

Julie Bove > wrote:

> "jinx the minx" > wrote in message
>> Julie Bove > wrote:

>>> And yet... It was MY stew. So it WAS about ME!
>>>
>>> Booyah!
>>>

>> My judgment stands. A diabetic nightmare, as is the rest of your horrid
>> diet. Now it's All.About.You.

> You don't know about my diet. I do post here about food but I don't list
> all of my foods and not all of what I make is for me. This also isn't a
> diabetes newsgroup. So lay off.

It's also not an All About Julie group. Or a Shopping For Food group. Or
an I Need To Eat This Way Because I Have Gastroparesis group. Or an I
Can't Eat That group. Or any other excuse you use when you justify tearing
down what other people post about cooking. How is that different or even
okay to do? Can you say double standard? You posted the original recipe,
and we as your audience are entitled to comment on it, plain and simple.
If you didn't want the feedback, you should have kept your carb concoction
to yourself. And really, my comment was in agreement with and directed to
Barbie, not you, until you shouted that you needed more attention which I
am now giving you, so be happy. I'll repeat my agreement: it's far too
carb laden, and I am entitled to say that regardless that this isn't a
diabetic newsgroup.

Furthermore, nothing else that you could post about your diet would
compensate for the diet you DO spend inordinate amounts of time writing
about. So suck it up, buttercup.

--
jinx the minx