Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: Sancerre, Graves blanc, and Etna (maybe)

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 6:13:50 PM UTC-4, Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
> Saw they had this a Wine Library so I bought two. Thanks Dale.
>
> On 4/14/16 8:38 AM, DaleW wrote:
> > 2012 Passopisciaro

I will say that retasting Friday (recorked, down to cellar, but not gassed) the Passopisciaro was quite stewy and disjointed, went into vinegar crock. I don't buy into idea that time open is a predictor of aging, but it can give some clues. I think that hgher alcohol wines -even balanced ones- sometimes are better drunk young.But I see no problem with drinking my remaining three bottles over next few years/