Posted to rec.food.cooking
carnal asada carnal asada is offline

Default Dating Expiration of Refrigerated Foods

On 4/10/2016 6:21 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
>> On 4/10/2016 7:51 PM, carnal asada wrote:
>>

>>> Sanders is also counting on hundreds of billions in savings from the
>>> shift away from private insurance: reductions in overhead, lower
>>> hospital and doctors' fees, and lower prescription drug prices.
>>>

>> Oh, that will work. Doctors are going to work for that $15 an hour
>> everyone wants too.

> $15.00 an hour for surfing the net to find cures sounds reasonable to
> me. ;-)
>
> Cheri

Lol, internet outsourcing will about all that's left after the machines
take over.

http://fortune.com/2015/07/23/new-yo...inimum-wage-2/

Labor leaders are celebrating the decision to raise New York’s minimum
wage for fast-food workers to $15 per hour, but economists say the
results for low-income workers will be mixed.

A recent Congressional Budget Office study estimated that raising the
federal minimum wage to $10.10 from the current level of $7.25 would
reduce employment by 0.3%. The minimum wage hike for fast food workers
New York enacted, however, is more extreme than what the CBO looked at.
Economist Jared Bernstein has argued for the raising of the federal
minimum wage because the benefits would greatly outweigh the costs.
According to David Neumark, Director of the Center for Economics &
Public Policy and UC Irvine, however, “We know that minimum wages reduce
employment more the higher the minimum wage is relative [to the average
prevailing wage]”