Posted to rec.food.cooking
carnal asada carnal asada is offline

Default Dating Expiration of Refrigerated Foods

On 4/10/2016 5:03 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:22:35 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>

>> While many Canadians proudly boast about our country’s "free" health
>> care, a new study has broken down exactly how much money in many tax
>> dollars go into the system each year.
>> According to a new report by the right-leaning Fraser Institute, the
>> average Canadian family will contribute $11,735 in taxes for public
>> health insurance in 2015.

> They are fully aware of that. Bernie's plan will cost on average
> $8000 and it includes more than health insurance.

Bernie's plan will BANKRUPT all America.

My God woman, WTF is up with you?

http://moneymorning.com/2016/02/10/h...krupt-america/

According to several experts, the Bernie Sanders healthcare plan, which
he's dubbed "Medicare for All," will cost far more than the Vermont
senator says it will. And the array of new taxes Sanders has proposed
won't even come close to paying for it.

Bernie Sanders healthcare planEstimates of the deficit that the Bernie
Sanders healthcare plan would ring up over the first decade of its
existence range from $3.1 trillion to $14 trillion. That shortfall would
get tacked on the America's existing national debt, currently $19 trillion.

According to the Sanders campaign website, everyone would be covered,
and there would be no deductibles or co-pays – including for
prescription drugs. And we're talking everything, including mental
health services, substance abuse services, and long-term care.

"Bernie's plan will cover the entire continuum of healthcare," the
Sanders campaign website declares.

Meanwhile, Sanders says his plan will cost the average middle-class
American family with an annual income of $50,000 just $466 a year.
That's 92.5% reduction in what such a family currently pays – a whopping
annual savings of $5,807.

Sanders proposes a series of taxes to pay for Medicare for All,
including a 2.2% tax on workers, a 6.2% tax on employers, several tax
increases on the wealthy, and a plan to tax capital gains as ordinary
income.

Sanders is also counting on hundreds of billions in savings from the
shift away from private insurance: reductions in overhead, lower
hospital and doctors' fees, and lower prescription drug prices.

But several experts have stepped forward over the past few weeks – most
of whom are liberal or progressive thinkers – to say that the Bernie
Sanders healthcare plan makes too many unlikely assumptions.

Not only would Medicare for All end up costing trillions more than
Sanders suggests, they say, but his single-payer system would require a
lot of trade-offs sure to anger many Americans.