Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] is offline

Default Bruce Jenner's MAC Lipstick Gets Stunning Instagram Reveal

On 4/9/2016 10:35 AM, The Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 09:55:15 -0700, Serb bitch Razovic, the resident
> psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his
> time zone again, farted:
>

>>> Do you think Miss Jenner looks purdy?
>>> Do you wanna look in her pants?

>> Her? Surely you mean 'his', KKKoloon?
>>
>> Bruce Jenner is just a female impersonator...and not a very convincing
>> one either.

> Damn, you are even jealous of Jenner! You just won't let ANYONE get near
> your beloved Colonel, won't you, Razovic? LOL
>
>> It's no more possible to change DNA and sex than it is to change race.
>> Ergo ipso facto you and 'Pleasance' will ALL WAY be nigras! LOLOK

> You should know, Razovic, you hilarious anal "WASP" wannabe from Serbia! LOL

It's not about changing sex, Miss Recktum, you ignorant pollock. It's
about changing one's view of sex. And believe me, yer one ugly skank no
matter which way I look at you.
LOL