Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lenona321@yahoo.com is offline

Default Shredding carrots fer carrot cake

I have a regular size food processor (inherited), but years ago, I got a mini food processor at a yard sale for maybe $2. It holds about 2 cups. That would do the job nicely, even though I'd have to cut the carrots into one-inch pieces first, I'd guess. I also got a non-electric, larger processor at a yard sale - it looks like this one:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...3L._SY300_.jpg

I'd guess it holds at least four cups. The blades are very sharp and you do have to hold it down so it doesn't slip away.

So when my big electric processor conks out, I can use the others.

Lenona.