Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Betty Crocker Scissors

On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 11:00:37 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> >> Do elucidate dear boy. I see you are into trends ;-)
> >>

> > The Koreans are the wild n' crazy, high-energy, high-speed, Asians that
> > will be trend-setters at least for the next decade. They are a technology
> > and trend driven society. They're like a country on crystal meth.
> >
> > As far as shears being used at the dining table goes - it makes sense to
> > me. Using half a scissors and scraping it on a plate to cut meat seems
> > pretty inefficient to me. A pair of scissors works a lot better.

> Whatever works best for you ... well so long as Mrs D doesn't disagree ....
> <g>
>
> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

She won't disagree since she was raised by a Korean woman. My wife is the one that taught me of the ways of the Koreans. She told me that her brother once ate a gallon of fresh kim chee that her mom made. She recalls him lying on the kitchen floor, in pain, unable to move. I told her that maybe it's what killed him 50 years later. She agreed.