Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Betty Crocker Scissors

One of my pairs of kitchen scissors broke a few weeks back. Not as in broke
into pieces but something got sort of off kilter or something and they were
sticking but apart. They were old. So I bought a pair of the Betty Crocker
ones when I was in Dollar Tree.

I tried to use them to cut up the meat for the Easter pies. But they
wouldn't cut it. In the past I have used a knife to cut the meat and cheese
but some of the meat is greasy and it makes for a slippery mess. I wound up
using the Betty scissors to hold the meat while using a different pair of
scissors to cut it.

I can't really complain about the Betty scissors as they were only a dollar
and they will cut other things. Apparently just not slippery, fatty,
Italian meats.