Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.driving,alt.usenet.kooks
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] is offline

Default Nancy talks about her "pork belly."

On 3/20/2016 5:44 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> I've never seen it at the store ... never looked for it, either ...
> but there it was at Costco, a big package of it. Looked good,
> but I don't know what people do with it.
>
> Ideas?
>
> nancy

Y'know, sometimes when I look in the mirror, I swear I, too, have grown
a "pork" belly.
Wot about that.
It also makes tying ones shoes difficult, so I have considered, of late,
a pair of slip-ons.