Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Pork belly

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 10:16:34 -0600, Janet B >
wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:44:05 -0400, Nancy Young
> wrote:
>
>>I've never seen it at the store ... never looked for it, either ...
>>but there it was at Costco, a big package of it. Looked good,
>>but I don't know what people do with it.
>>
>>Ideas?
>>
>>nancy

>I also saw it at Costco and it looked good. Don't know what to do
>with it.
>Janet US

I wish they had it at mine. I was there yesterday and actually looked,
as I had seen a couple of recipes the past week.

This is not a breeze and I have not tried it, but I have had it at
Momofuku and it is to die for.

http://luckypeach.com/recipes/momofuku-pork-belly/