Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default What kind of a trashy cook would use this "recipe"??

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 11:21:15 PM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 20:54:21 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 8:03:45 PM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> > > On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:38:25 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> > > I can do that and often do. We char our steaks on purpose.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > sf

> > You DO realize I'm being stupidly facetious. There's carbon in everything you eat!
> >

> Are you going to wave some degree around now?
>
> --
>
> sf

No it;s basic chemistry. Were you not paying attenmtion? You sound like the middle school kid I told not to drink the water from the lab bench sinks because it contained a lot of hydrogen!! And ie believed me and didnt drink it!!

DUH! People are so gullible when ignorant!!

John Kuthe...