James O. Jones

On 25 Aug 2004 01:25:38 GMT, (Fx199) wrote:

>>Subject: Meat-Eaters - Using Up the World's Water.
>>From:
(know buddee)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,38...103681,00.html

>>pub'd here too:
>>http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0823-02.htm

>>"Man must change or die. There is no other course."
>>The World Teacher
>>http://www.share-international.or

>Or we could stop overpopulation...DUH

Or we could understand scare tactics, like if no one has heard 75%
of the earth is covered by water, Yes I know salt, however before it
gets to far down the drought stage some Company will find it
financially benificial to invent/improve a method to remove salt from
sea water at good cost per gallon breakdown.