Ray

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Ray" > wrote in message

>> > Learn to be tolerant.

>> My tollerance threshold of idiots is low.

> How do you tolerate yourself then? BTW, it's "tolerance" - use your
> spell checker.

You are correct, should be tolerance, but you are not exactly the first
person to note that my spelling is poor.
But you run 'tollerance' past spell checker, see what I mean? I use OE and
it's spell checker is not good.

With the benefit of time and a little thought,

My response to the initial posting of Vicky Conlan was well out of order and
indeed, incorrect. Tofu 'was' freely available some 30 years ago.

Secondly.my remarks to you were equally out of order and indeed offensive.

I offer my sincere apologies to you both.

I think the remainder is best snipped , hope you agree.

<snip>