rick etter

"SansMeat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> >
> > "SansMeat" > wrote in message
> > .. .

> > little

> 'Tofu',
> > > just

> remains

your
> > > trying

> > myself

> the

ethical

> the

of
> > > meat,

from
> > the
> > >
> > > But I like grilled portabello mushrooms which are said to have a

"steak"
> > > like flavour (which I agree), that shouldn't prevent a vegetarian from
> > > eating them should it? I personally don't think flavour should be an

> issue
> > > as to whether or not you are a "good" vegetarian.
> > >
> > > I'm not familiar with what "NG aaev" is, can you help me here?

> > ====================
> > NewsGroup, alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
> >
> > try reading headers..

> Thanks for jumping in and helping out. I was wondering though, why is it
> that with every little effort to help there seems to be that slight jab at
> someones intelligence or ability to do something that you feel you can do
> better? When I offer to help someone I do it out of a sincere desire to

help
> someone not to belittle them. If someone falls and I lend a hand up I

don't
> chastise them for falling, I simply offer the help. I will in the future

do
> my very best to "read headers" so as not to offend or spark any major
> controversies. Again, thank-you for your kind help and advice.

==================
Some is ignorance, much is terminal stupidity. If you are here on
newsgroups, and posting to this group, one would think that you would have
at least a bit of insight as to what was being said, and where you are.
Obviously, you post with your eyes, and possibly you mind, closed. Is that
it? You're welcome, anyway.

> > but, it might be a rough group for ray and the other ar loons, only

> because
> > they've never been able to defend their ignorant vegan religious

idiocy...
> > Their hypocrisy reeks here....

> Why do people in NG's fight about everything?

======================
Where's the fight? vegans are just too ignorant to see the truth. No
fighting, just illustrating their stupidity...

I don't see neighbours at war
> over whether one eats meat and the other doesn't, do you?

==================
Nope, because I don't have any neighbors trying to tell me what I should
eat. there are vegans here that would declare meat illegal if they had that
power.
There is the difference.

In the NG's its a
> common occurence to see people fighting with such furor that its almost
> frightening. If you disagree with the majority of bullies that runs

whatever
> NG you are "loon" or a "troll" or whatever other name they label you with.
> Certainly there must be others who lurk out there that are sick of this

and
> want to speak up but don't want the hassles that come with it. Speak up,
> lets hear from you so the number of sane people can be seen and perhaps

you
> can start your own forum somewhere where you can eliminate the "bullies

and
> just get back to having decent discussions without name calling and rude
> people.

Simple solution to that problem, don't post ignorant, stupid, religious
idiocy. Which is all that usenet-veganism is.
Besides, there are no real vegans here on usenet. The unecessary death and
suffering of animals would be of real concern to real vegans.
Usenet vegans prove with each inane post they make that unecessary animal
death and suffering is not a concern of theirs.