Ray

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Ray" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Vicky Conlan" > wrote in message
> > .. .

> that you
> > dumb
> > >
> > > Eh? What has the internet got to do with anything?

> > How are you suposed to know what is available from other parts of

> the world
> > withoutthe internet?

> > > By not being completely isolated in your own culture?

> > Why not, i am English

> So what?

So nothing, I explaining my culture, or to be more exact my country.

> > > I have no idea. What country are you in?

> > Learn to read the headers

> Learn to be tolerant.

My tollerance threshold of idiots is low.

> didn't.
> > >
> > > This is true. But I have been buying and eating quorn for many

> years.
> > > And I've made a point to read the ingredients. I am not aware of

> any
> > > not using egg white in the ingredients. If you know of any

> specific
> > > products, I would be interested to know about them.

> > > And I stated a fact about the past. Not sure why you think this

> makes
> > > me an idiot, but you appear to be being impressively defensive and

> hostile
> > > for no apparent reason. Are you normally like this, or just

> having a
> > > particularly grouchy day today?

> > No I think you deserve a little education of how one should respond

> when
> > posting in a new group

> And I think you need a little education in courtesy.

Care to give me some?

> a small

> market.
> > >

> http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...vegetarian+bat
> tery&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=37BD7578.5ACA5597%40btinternet.com&rnum=4

> facts.
> > >
> > > I didn't post any links.

> > > It's a signature. So filter signatures if you don't like them.

> > **** poor sig.

> **** poor demeanor.

Now listen, I responded to a perfectly normal posting on Quorn, why does
that cause
you a problem? I did not offer argument, or eequest a response. If that
causes you a problem -Tough.

> > > Which is "this group"? The original post was crossposted. I'm

> not
> > > aware of having seen you before on rec.food.veg, but if your tone

> of
> > > posting is normally like this, it's no great loss.

> > You have nothing to offer, take yourself and your stipid sig and go

> to hell.
> > No. I'm not feeling grumpy, or any of the other dwarfs, just sick of

> people
> > like you.

> Her signature is fine, deal with it.

Her sig is crap, you deal with it Jew Boy.

> > > http://comps.org/ <> http://comps-offline.co.uk/ <>

> > http://comps-online.co.uk/
> >
> > That's a sig?
> >
> > Don't bother to respond.

> You have social issues, get help.

I have no social issues and I try to be polite, so FOAD.

End of my participation in this thread.