Ray

"Vicky Conlan" > wrote in message
.. .
> According to >:
> >When I became a vegetarian some thirty odd years ago, there was little on
> >the
> >market to make the transition easy. There was no 'Quorn' or 'Tofu', just

> I suspect there was tofu, if you looked hard enough, since it's a

traditional
> Japanese staple.

When I became a vegetarian, there wad no internet, thought of that you dumb
broad?
How was I supposed what the nips eat?
Plus, was it available in this country?

> >Although TVP can be made palatable by a half decent cook, it remains just
> >that 'palatable'

> I still use TVP in preference to quorn quite a lot. What's wrong with
> 'palatable'?

Depends on your standards.

> >Also for vegans, albumin is used as a binder in some Quorn products, but

not
> >all, so vegans

> Are you sure it's not 'all'? I've not been aware of any that didn't.

You are not aware of many things.

> >should read the small print. However for ethical vegetarians, please

note,
> >the albumin used
> >in the production of some of these products is obtained only from 'free
> >range' chickens.

> It is now, it used to be from battery hens.

I'm not talking about the past idiot, I stated the present facts.

Quorn was never intended as
> a 'vegetarian' food, it was marketted as 'low fat'. It's only a small
> unintentional that it ended up being taken up by the vegetarian market.

Says who? produce facts.

Your links are crap, so is your posting, it lacks substance or facts.
These links are garbage

> --
> http://comps.org/ <> http://comps-offline.co.uk/ <>

http://comps-online.co.uk/

We have enough of idiots on this group withou the likes of you.
Either validate your remarks or depart.