Space Cowboy

Just some Google factoids. I did verify the etymology of British tea
terms once. The history of tea in Europe is nothing more than the
history to the Dutch and British East Indies trading companies.
Shipping records are still available from the first voyages in the
17th century and insurance records from Lloyds of London in 18th
century. Early imports of mainland oolongs in 1860's were replaced by
Formosa oolong by end of the century.

Jim