Rhonda Anderson

Melba's Jammin' > wrote in news:barbscxhaller-
:

> As Sam would say: "I so 'cited."
>
> Here are my 20 canning entries in this year's Minnesota State Fair and
> how they fared at the fair (it opened today; Chris and I will head out
> in a couple hours):

I'd be 'cited too! Congratulations!! Tomorrow (Sat) I'll be heading to
Penrith Show and will find out how my 4 baking and 2 needlework entries
fared. Penrith District Show is a tiny little local show, so nothing to
compare to Minnesota State Fair, but if I win anything I dare say I'll be
just as 'cited <vbg>. I'll certainly be encouraged to enter more things
next year!

I won't know results till I get there and see, though - the Sydney Royal
Easter Show (probably comparable to Minnesota State Fair) has a website
where results are posted each year, but Penrith Show hasn't braved the
Internet yet <g>.

Anyway, Barb, way to go. You should be very proud of yourself.

Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia