Posted to alt.food.diabetic
T[_8_] T[_8_] is offline

Default For Channuka Cauliflower Pancakes

On 11/29/2015 09:27 AM, W. Baker wrote:
> It ight be nice to exchange all kinds of holiday foods that we have found
> to substitute for many of the very carby and heavy traditional ones.

Found a wonderful reference:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-holiday-desserts/

Both the Coconut Macadamia Bark and the Chocolate Chip Cookies
look good.

> Everyone has carb issues at holiday time

I have been blessed not to have this problem. Once you get
to ancestral levels of carbs/sugars, your satiation switch
resets and anything more is "cloying". Berries are plenty
sweet for me.

I lost someone from my life about six months ago that I was
very fond of to carbohydrate addiction (T2). First one foot,
then the other, then his kidneys, then a massive heart attack,
then his arm lost circulations, and a final massive heart attack.
It breaks my heart when I have to go into his old office
to work and I can still smell his scent. He could not give
up the carbs. He was a wonderful man and I miss him.