Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food
Barbara J Llorente[_2_] Barbara J Llorente[_2_] is offline

Default Wow.... someone is off their meds

On 11/24/2015 10:22 PM, Hidalgo wrote:
"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Casa Boner, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:37:53 -0600
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.