Old 22-11-2015, 08:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Wow.... someone is off their meds

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 15:31:00 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:08 -0500, Dave Smith
wrote:

The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Quite - wonder if sf still thinks the chief one is so wonderful?

Don't be so quick to point fingers. Your psycho buddies are in their
element, wallowing in the mud.

--

sf