Old 22-11-2015, 08:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default Wow.... someone is off their meds

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 12:31:04 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:08 -0500, Dave Smith
wrote:

The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Quite - wonder if sf still thinks the chief one is so wonderful?

sf is a sell-out...she's backing the wrong horse's ass in this contest of wills.
Too bad really, but her choice.
====