Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default King arthur Flour

On 11/15/2015 12:27 PM, The Cook wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:24:14 -0500, Nancy Young
> > wrote:
>
>> On 11/15/2015 10:19 AM, The Cook wrote:

>> Wow, I think I paid about that for the regular store stuff. I
>> don't really have room in my refrigerator to store flour.
>>
>> Have you ever been to the KAF store in Vermont?
>>
>> I've already started stocking up on that stuff as I'm determined to
>> make my cookie dough soon after TDay and freeze it. Not that it's
>> a huge chore anymore since I have my lovely Kitchenaid.

> I am fortunate to have an extra refrigerator that I can keep some
> things in. Looks like I may have about a year's worth of flour now.

Sometimes I really wish I had an extra refrigerator, but usually
the one is enough for us.

> No I have not been to KAF. I am not sure it was there or open to the
> public when I lived in Mass. (early 60's). But I was not making bread
> then.

It's a nice place, we stopped on the way home from the White Mountains
once.

> I don't think I would do much cooking and especially baking if I did
> not have my Kitchenaid. I have a number of attachments that I use
> frequently.

It's a real treat. I don't know why I didn't get it years ago.

nancy