Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] pelerinsara@gmail.com is offline

Default Super cheap food

in debt. My sends me about 50 bucks a week.

Tonight we are going to pick up some ramen. Boringgggg.

I know beans are cheap, and recommendations on which brands to get?

Any suggestions appreciated. It would be nice to have more options than beans and ramen. I'm a total noob to cooking(made scrambled eggs for the first time this year). Grew up on mostly proccesed frozen, and fast food.

Thanks a lot. I enjoy reading what's on your plate. Maybe one day I can cook like you guys

BTW we have Walmart and Safeway near us, along with a few other places.