Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default Good News, Bad News

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message

om...

>>> I don't know of any except the metal ones.

>> Are you saying you can't get plastic ice cube trays?

> I don't know if you can get plastic ice cube trays that are made in the
> USA, because I have an ice maker and have never checked, so I only know
> that some of the metal trays are made in the USA because I used to have
> some.

OK. I suppose there won't be as many stand alone ice makers here (if that
is what you are referring to). Plastic ce cube trays are available here in
most supermarkets among the kitchen stuff.

I don't have a stand alone, nor an auto one on the fridge/freezer. I fill
ice cube trays with water which then go into my little 'under the counter'
upright freezer which lives in my kitchen

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/