Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Good News, Bad News

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:37:50 -0700, sf > wrote:

>Frustrating news: They've reorganized the store and you know how it
>is when that happens.

I'm firmly convinved the reason grocery stores will reorganize (read:
move everything somewhere else!) is to force experienced customers to
have to look at a lot more of the stuff the store carries looking for
what they want!! Experienced customers know exactly where the items
that they seek to buy are, so they don't normally look at (read: be
more likely to buy) all the rest of the crap they stock and carry!

****ing grocery stores!! I'm STILL not gonna buy any of that crap you
sell! I'm only there for what *I* want, not all the crap you want to
sell me!

John Kuthe...